Any information you share with our company VirtualFairs365 (named under Gürtour Turizm ve Seyahat Ltd. Şti.) during your service purchases through various sales channels, will be collected, used, processed, stored, and transferred to third parties which are abroad or non-abroad according to the quality of the service provided to you by our company, in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data which was enacted on April 7, 2016.
1.What Kind Of Personal Data Is Processed?
Your personal data are processed verbally, by writing or electronically, via by call center, website, social media, by automatic or non-automatic methods. Due to your use of Virtual.Fuartakip and its brands’ services / or due to your interest for the services and products of Virtual.Fuartakip, the following personal data you have provided to us can be processed (but not limited to the ones listed below) :
- Your Name, surname, ID number, date of birth and other data in your identity
- Your contact data such as your phone number, e-mail address, home address
- In case any usage of our websites, your behavioral and digital trace informations will be obtained through cookies
- Your voice conversation records kept by customer representatives in accordance with call center standards
- If you visit our branches and offices, Your camera recordings in case of any branch & office visitations
- Your visual & audio data that we have acquired within the framework of our promotion, advertising, campaign, social responsibility projects and organizations,
- If you become a business partner of VirtualFairs365, your financial data such as bank account number, IBAN, invoicing information will be required in order to fulfill the contracts
- Please provide professional data and signature circulars provided if necessary,such as; activity certificate, trade association registration etc. acquired within the scope of the execution of the contract.
- If necessary, your visa / passport data,
- If you are an employee of VirtualFairs365 or if you work with an employer in partnership with VirtualFairs365; your training data, your employment contract, data about your disposition and performance; your health data; your data on private health insurance and financing; Your Social Security Institution data; ID, visa / passport data; your vehicle data and other personal data that can be processed within the scope of your service contract, without limitation,
- In case of any job application to VirtualFairs365, your personal data, including your resume, which you directly transmit.
2.What is the purpose of data processing?
Your personal data;
- To be able to present our products & services to our customers and to provide campaigns, opportunities, promotions and other information,
- Obtaining your behavioral information through cookies in order to enable you to benefit better from our websites,
- Ensuring and improving internal functioning,
- Communication with customers, suppliers and business partners,
- Managing customer satisfaction and complaints,
- Carrying out marketing activities,
- Outsourcing services,
- Receiving technology and infrastructure services,
- Ability to share information requested by public institutions and organizations in accordance with the relevant legislation,
- Sharing necessary information with public institutions such as police units in accordance with the mandatory provisions of the law. fulfillment of legal obligations,
- Taking all necessary technical and administrative precautions in order to ensure the security of our systems and applications,
- Providing financial agreement with our relevant business partners and third parties regarding the products and services we offer to you,
- Provision of necessary information in line with the demands and inspections of regulatory and supervisory institutions and official authorities,
- Determining business strategies,
- Realization of social responsibility projects,
- To be able to develop and present products and services,
- Fulfilling customer demands,
- To be able to make financial reporting and analysis,
- Ensuring occupational safety and emergency management in our branches and offices,
- Fulfilling human resources policies and legal obligations,
- Authorization of third parties on behalf of VirtualFairs365
- Providing the information and documents requested by the business partners and essential for the performance of the work,
- In terms of suppliers and business partners; communicating with potential suppliers and business partners, invoicing for our products and services, analyzing and reporting, making identity confirmation, organizing domestic / international visits,
- In terms of VirtualFairs365 employees; Making of recruitment processes by VirtualFairs365 and it’s third parties, evaluation of candidates, creation of personal files, performance evaluation, determination of whether they are capable of constantly fulfilling the requirements of the job, general insurance, private insurance and other transactions of the people working within the framework of the work contract, performing periodic health checks, performing employment and exit procedures, planning employee training, performing rewarding processes, organizing in-house organizations, organizing domestic / international visits,
- Making legal proceedings can be processed for purposes like these and other similar purposes.
In addition, according to the Turkish Code of Obligations No. 6098, Turkish Commercial Code No. 6102, Consumer Protection Law No. 6502; Your personal data may be processed, transferred to the physical and / or to electronic archives and information systems of VirtualFairs365, and kept under protection in both digital and physical environment, in accordance with the obligations arising from tax legislation and other authorized public authorities and other relevant legislation provisions.
3.To whom we transfer your personal data ?
Your personal data, within the scope of the Law and other legislation & for the purposes listed above;
- Service provider companies we have dealt with,
- Social Security Institution,
- General Directorate of Security and law enforcement agencies,
- Resmi kurum ve kuruluşlar,
- Regulatory and supervisory institutions,
- Third parties that we obtain consultancy, including lawyers, tax consultants and auditors,
- Your authorized representatives,
- Insurance companies,
- Fuartakip or other VirtualFairs365 affiliates from abroad if required
Can be shared with VirtualFairs365 companies and other business partners or other public authorities that we cooperate with.
4.For Which Legal Reasons Your Personal Data Is Processed?
Your personal data are processed in accordance with the above-mentioned purposes and in full compliance with the principles specified by the Law, in order to perform the actions committed by VirtualFairs365 under the contractual terms and conditions and in accordance with the rights and obligations regulated under the law.
5.What Are Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data?
Within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698; You have right to demand:
To learn whether your personal data has been processed, to request information if your personal data has been processed, to learn the purpose of processing your personal data, to know the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred, to request correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed, to request the deletion or destruction of your personal data, to request the correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and / or to notify third parties to whom personal data have been transferred, to object for an event that an unfavorable result will arise that your processed data is processed exclusively by analyzing it through automated systems, to compensate for the damage if your personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing.
6.What are the Measures for the Security of Your Personal Data?
VirtualFairs365 takes technical and administrative precautions in order to prevent unlawful processing of your personal data and providing security to keep your personal data safe.
Within the scope of the law, you can make all kinds of requests, complaints and suggestions regarding your personal data in writing directly to our address or send them to our e-mail address email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org